Mickey Thompson ATZ 4-Rib
60% Road & Sand, 40% Dirt & Mud
- Sharp edge with 2 stage lug on Traditional sizes.
- Round edge on 4-rib Specialty sizes.
- Sidebiters designed for climbing out of ruts.
- Stone kickers stop rocks ‘drilling’ into carcass.
- Internal tread sipes (tiny cuts in tread) for improved resistance to tread chipping.
- Carcass construction with two radial plies and a third directional ply gives faster steering response (Specialty Light Truck sizes only).
- Extra wide tread footprint for better traction and sidewall protection.
- Extra Protective Layer: An extra nylon belt in most light truck tyres is laid between the tread and steel belts to add strength. Also reduces moisture transfer into steel belts, a common cause of delamination through cuts and drilling.